|Zack and Quack|
|Created by:|| Gili Dolev|
|Written by:||Robert Vargas|
|Directed by:|| Gili Dolev (supervising)|
|Creative director(s):||Erez Gavish (art)|
|Voices of:|| Thomas Albritton|
|Country of origin|| Israel|
|Original language(s)|| Hebrew|
|No. of seasons:||3|
|No. of episodes:||36 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s):|| Ronen Shani|
|Editor(s):|| Nofar Volpo|
|Running time:||11 minutes|
|Distributor:||Zodiak Media Group|
|Original channel:|| Nick Jr.|
|First shown in:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
|Original run:||February 7, 2014 – present|
Zack and Quack is an Israeli-British-South Korean children's television series airing globally on Nick Jr. Set inside a pop-up book, the show follows the adventures of 7-year-old Zack and his best friend, Quack. The series premiered on Nick Jr. and Milkshake! in the United Kingdom and Ireland on February 7, 2014. In the United States, it began airing on April 5, 2014.
- Zachary "Zack" – is the main character and a boy with brown hair. His best friend is Quack. He is voiced by Thomas Albritton.
- Quack – is a blue duck and the only character who doesn't talk. Despite this everybody can understand his quacking. His quacking noises are provided by Nick Baker.
- Kira – is a girl with curly hair who can fix anything with a little paper and glue. She is voiced by Madison Hathaway.
- Hop and Skip – are two squirrels. Hop is voiced by Clancy Penny but used to be voiced by Maria May and Skip is voiced by Regan Lutz.
- Fluffy – is a hedgehog. He is voiced by Jesse Ray Sheps.
- Belly-Up – is a bullfrog. He is voiced by Colin McFarlane.
- Main article: List of Zack and Quack episodes
- REDIRECT Template:Nigga Jr.